Friday, June 28, 2013

DS Games list! ♥



Hi there! So, everyday I go on tumblr and what do I see? Everyone posting their purchase of the new Animal Crossing game! I always saw posts of the old game and it seems like Animal Crossing is extremely popular. I would have bought it myself, but the DS my brother had got stolen.
So I vowed to buy myself a new DS once I get a job! I would really love to get the one Jasmine Blu has. (I think I'm becoming a carbon copy of this girl, I love her too much). I scrolled through Game Stops website to check out Animal Crossing and came across a ton of games that really appealed to me. I always loved cooking mama, dress up, adventure, and cute games. I'm such a sucker for cute things! So here's a few games you might enjoy as well!
I'm proud of my collage kekeke

  1. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  2. Harvest Moon: Island of Happiness
  3. Naruto Powerful Shippuden
  4. Professor Layton & The Curious Village
  5. Fire Emblem Awakening
  6. Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why'd you steal our garbage?!!
  7. Cooking Mama 4
  8. Cooking Mama 3: Shop & Chop
  9. Cooking Mama's Combo Pack Volume 2
  10. Gardening Mama
  11. Rune Factory 4
  12. Code of Princess
  13. Harvest Moon: Island of Happiness
  14. Yoshi's Island DS

So here are just a few of the games that really interest me! Check them out and if you have any of these games, link me to your review or leave one in the comments. I hope one day soon I can write my own reviews on these games. Let me know of any other fun games I should check out! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pink Bow Tie