Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask review! ♥


Hello, hello! Just the other day I was at Walmart, looking for a new, inexpensive, face wash. I frequently use my own DIY masks but when it comes to just washing my face I just uses a little soap and water. So, time to change things up! I have pretty bad acne so I needed something to clear breakouts and blackheads that I can use daily. While I was looking, THIS product really caught my eye!
 

Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask!


When I saw this I knew I had to try it. Not only is it a daily cleanser, but it is also a mask! You can either apply it, massage in and wash it off in the mornings and night or you can apply it and leaving it on for a few extra minutes as a mask! Pretty cool, huh? 

I tried it myself and it feels amazing! It has a surprisingly perfumy, pleasant smell, that isn't too soap-like. But it is really strong when you actually put it all over your face. It feels very cooling and smooth on my skin. It is supposed to clear breakouts and eliminate blackhead causing-impurities while also deep cleaning and eliminating oil for extra shine control! 
So far, I really like it! My skin feels soft after I use it and while I have it on it feels like its really working. Online reviews gave it a 4/5 which is pretty good to me! I'll keep using it and see if there is any improvement in my skin! 

If you have this product, does it work for you?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pink Bow Tie