Monday, September 9, 2013

Birthday presents! ♥



Hello everyone! Here is a short post of all the amazing things I got for my birthday from my fantastic friends and family. (I hope I don't sound like I'm bragging...cuz I'm not!) They made this birthday the best yet! 
 

THIS MUG THOUGH. This was given to me by my amazing friend Cody! Anna helped him pick it out because she knows me so well and every time we go to Walmart I pick up that cup and whisper "One day..." OTL. Thank you so much Cody!!! 
Cody ALSO got me this Catbug poster and these Hello Kitty wall decals!!! dsfjhldfaalj;aslfj I want to cry! I told him not to get the poster when we went to the mall but Anna helped him sneak it to the register. The the wall decals are the cutest thing ever!
 More decals on my door! Cody spend the whole day with me as well as Anna and I had such a great time. Thank you Cody, you're the best! ♥ I love you Cody!~

Now for Anna's present! She got me the cutest things ever!! She got me tons of Resse's cups (my favorite peanut butter candies) and two boxes of Pocky!~ (I forgot to take a picture and most of the chocolate is already gone kekeke)
 
 What a cute little envelope, I wonder what's inside?

SFDJ;ALSFDJALFJD;LDS' SAILOR MOON STICKERS!! Soooo cute!! I couldn't have asked for a cuter gift! I love them so much, I just have no idea where to put them! I'll keep them until I find something special!~
 She also got me there adorable chopsticks!I used them to help decorate some cupcakes already and they're perfect! Thank you so much!! I love you Anna!

Surprise guest! My cat Sin! 
 NEXT! Brandon's gift. This man spent so much money on me OTL. I want to cry. But his gift was sososo amazing. He wrote me a wonderful letter as always and the first thing I saw were the beautiful nail polishes from Charlotte Russe! (The white one on the end is actually from Anna~) I'm wearing the middle pink and I love its so much!


LUSH. LUSH. SO MUCH LUSH. I DIED. When I got to the bottom of the bag I was speechless. He got me four bath bombs which I will reveal when I do reviews on them and a face scrub which I will also reveal when I do a review! I can't believe he spend so much on me. I don't deserve!!!~ He also got me 5 PERFECT shirt that I didn't get a picture of but love so much!~

Brandon knows me better than I know myself and I am so grateful for these amazing gifts. Brandon, I love you! 

Next is a cute wallet from my grandma in Iowa! I love it!

 And lastly, A BLENDER FROM MY DAD! I've been begging to get a blender for so long to do more face masks, smoothies, snacks, etc. This blender works great so far and I'm so excited to use it in the future. Thank you, Daddy! 


Thank you so much to everyone!! I'm so grateful to everyone! My friend Kieu also got me a little cake and I received so many birthday wishes! I really am blessed to be surrounded by so many amazing people. Thank you! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pink Bow Tie