Saturday, September 7, 2013

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY! ♥

Hi guys! Yesterday was my birthday! I'm officially 18 years old! Its a great feeling. I actually do feel more adult (even though I'm really not). It's strange that I'm the oldest out of most of my friends but I look the youngest, according to them. I do kind of like...12 otl.
I had an amazing day with Anna and Cody! We went to the mall and hung out at Anna's house. The day before Brandon came over and we hung out for a while. THEY ALL GOT ME SO MUCH STUFF. (I'm going to post pictures later!) Brandon got my clothes, nail polish and LUSH. SO MUCH LUSH. Cody got me Hello Kitty wall decals and a Hello Kitty mug! Anna got me tons of candy, a great sketch book and ADORABLE SAILOR MOON STICKERS. My dad got me a blender (I've been begging for one I'm so happy) and we're going shopping later. My friend Kieu bought me a small cake too. My friends are more than amazing. I seriously don't deserve them. If I could I'd give them the world and more because I give so little but get so much. I literally suck as a person but they care about me and it shows. I can't thank them enough for all they do for me. HOW DO YA'LL PUT UP WITH MY SHIT? I love all of you. 
My 18 years have been very eventful. I've lost some people. I've gained some people. I've made amazing memories and bonds. I've done reckless things, amazing things, and strange things. I've had my heart broken and I've stepped on some toes. I've been clueless, smart, depressed, good and bad. Some years were better than others. Some summers felt cold and some winters felt warm. Emotions took a toll on me, mentally and physically. I've become closer to myself and I've developed new opinions and ideals. After so many years, so many experiences, I'v learned a lot. I'm still growing and changing but right now, at this very moment, I'm content with who I've become. Sometimes the bad memories come to haunt my but I push them aside and think of all I have. A great dad, an amazing brother, best friends and many more blessings. I hope that when I turn 19 I'll be even better a person. With all of my friends and family by my side, I know I'll get there.

Thank you to all those who check my blog and support me! Thank you to all my friends! Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pink Bow Tie