Sunday, April 7, 2013

Avocado Face Mask ♥



Hi guys! Okay so yesterday I posts my strawberry, honey and lemon face mask and today I really wanted to try an avocado mask. I searched up and found four different ways to make an avocado mask (should have bought another avocado!) and decided to not just go with one and try to mix a few together!~ Avocado is a great natural moisturizer, especially for dry skin. Honey helps tighten pores and lemon and egg whites brighten your skin! I didn't add egg in this mask because it already had so much in it but you're free to try egg whites and avocado!

All you'll need is:
1 ripe avocado
1 tablespoon of plain yogurt
honey
half a lemon
(optional: 1 egg)


Here are all your ingredients! 


First cut your avocado in half and take out the seed. Avocados are such a pretty shade of green and taste so good!


Mix up your avocado with a spoon or fork until is is nice and pasty.



Get out your yogurt! I used Publix brand. Use any brand you want as long is is plain yogurt!


It looks so pretty after the yogurt is added!



Time for the honey! I added a little over 1 tablespoon but its all up to you how much you think is right for your skin!

Now for a little lemon, not too much! We don't want the mask too watery!



And DONE!

Now for the application! I found that this mask was very easy to put on and not too messy. It felt like putting on any regular face mask you buy from the store! Wash and dry your face BEFORE you put it on to remove any dead skin. I made this mask right after I woke up. Slather it on, all over. Don't worry about getting too many chunks of avocado just try to apply the paste. 

Like this!

Leave it on for about 10-15 minute. Even 20 if you like! But not too long or it will make your face sticky even after washing it off. When you're done just wash it off and your skin should be softer and brighter. It really worked for me! You'll probably have a ton left after you make it so I suggest making this with friends!

Thank you for reading and tell me how it worked for you!
















2 comments:

  1. Informative tips.

    http://www.facebook.com/naturallyforeverproducts

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for your interesting infomation. new facemasks

    ReplyDelete

Pink Bow Tie