Friday, April 12, 2013

Egg Whites Face Mask! ♥

Hello everyone! Today, I was searching for ways to remove dark circles and help reduce under eye bags when I stumbled upon this recipe for an egg whites face mask! I was going to include it in my dark circles and eye bags post but this mask isn't only good for eye bags but for your whole face!
This mask is very simple to make and use and its also very effective! It makes your face so much brighter and I really love the refreshing feeling it give you. And if you have oily skin, this can help give you a nice balance! So, here's how to make it!


You'll need:
2 eggs
Honey
A fresh lemon
(fork, spoon, bowl, etc)


First crack your egg (gently) and pour out the whites. Make sure NOT to break the yoke. That's why I said you'll need two eggs because I broke the first one! lol! Take a spoon and gently scoop out the yoke.


Throw away the yoke. I heard that you can us it as a hair conditioner in the shower if you want!
Add in about a tablespoon of honey. Not to much because you don't want to over power the egg whites.


Stir it up! If you don't know how to beat eggs ask a parent or look it up on YouTube.  Or you can just stir them really hard! LOL!


Go ahead and add some lemon. Again, not too much because this mask is already pretty watery. If you do add too much, just put in more honey! Stir/beat it all together again.



Done!

Now to apply, simple rub on small amount until you're whole face is covered and then wait 15-20 minutes!
The egg waits should help reduce darkness and circles under your eyes, tighten pores, and reduce puffiness under your eyes. The lemon can also help dry acne and fade acne scares!

Thanks for reading and tell me how this worked for you!











1 comment:

  1. Hello, I really did enjoy your blog....I too have a beauty blog where I wrote about unusual beauty tips you can do at home and one in particular is using egg whites as a face mask to help tighten you skin and also for under your eyes to help get rid of your bags....I also have many other unusual beauty tips that you can check out at http://one-stopbeauty.com
    Also if you will, please leave a comment because I do love to get other people's feedback/opinions

    Thank you
    Sheri

    ReplyDelete

Pink Bow Tie