Saturday, April 6, 2013

Movie Review: Evil Dead and G.I. Joe: Retaliation ♥


Hi everyone! I'm a huge movie watcher and one of my best friends and I make it a goal to see a movie almost ever weekend. I'm actually typing this a 3:30AM so that the movie is fresh in my mind. We were at the theater from 10:30 PM to 2:00 AM! Both of these movies were really good!


Two words: BLOODY and NASTY. If you have a weak stomach this movie is seriously not something you should watch. I think some of the worst parts were the few times a limb had to be taken off in a VERY unpleasant way. The suspense is so tensebut actually once the initial shock is over its not too bad. Many parts are still sick and twisted but a lot less disgusting after you get used to it. It had me clinging to my chair and my friend and covering my ears the whole time. For me personally, I think I will still be able to sleep tonight (maybe after shining my iPad around the room JUST to make sure LOL). So much ugly demoness, scary lady appearing in the background, and quite unnecessary deaths. And remember, don't relax just yet! You think that guy or girl might be dead but you might be wrong! If you're looking for a movie close to Saw with a hint of demon possession, this movie is for you!

I give it a 7.2 out of 10! 


AWESOME! I've been waiting to see this movie ever since they showed a long sneak preview before another movie I saw a while ago. I LOVE good action, especially ninjas and swords or guns and explosions (basically the definition of action lol~) But this movie really had it all. So many great actors, and even though I know a lot of the ladies went just to see the first few minutes, which has Channing Tatum in it but I know we all know who the real star is:

Byung-Hun Lee, oh yes.

ANYWAYS, it was an awesome movie, no complains at all. The plot might get a little confusing here or there but it was an excellent quality movie. 

I give an 8.2 out of 10!

Sorry for the short review but it is 4:20AM! Tell me what you thought of these films!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pink Bow Tie