Friday, April 5, 2013

Wallet search! ♥



Hi all!~ Recently I was on Jasmine Blu's blog and she bought a super cute wallet which made me realize that I don't have one! I usually just carry around my drivers permit in a little card holder and my money in my pocket, which can be pretty dangerous! So I spent a while on eBay trying to find some cute wallets, clutches, and card holder ! Let me tell it was pretty hard to find cute wallets and many of them were wallets/ Galaxy S3 or iPhone which I don't have either of :c But I managed to find a few regular ones~

You Can Do It and Don't Touch Its Mine Kawaii Girl Credit Card Mini Wallet! Even though they're a bit pricey at $10 They're both so cute and good for holding card. 


These cute Kimono Girl Ribbon Purse Wallets are also cute for holding cards and money! The pink and blue look adorable! 


I'm actually really in love with these, not just because they're cute but look how much you can fit into it! Thats what I really want, something I can hold pictures and card and money into~ I have my eyes on the light pink one!

Again, it was SUPER hard to find a regular wallet that wasn't also a case for a Galaxy s3 or iPhone!


This one is like a purse and a wallet! I also have this one in mind! 

Well those are just a few I found ^.^ I'm going to do a post of the cutest wallet cases I found because there are way more of those and way cuter! Please tell me if you found any cute wallets before I make a purchase  Thanks for reading!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Pink Bow Tie